Click on a lesson to start
1. to be (informal /polite) - Words ending in a vowel - - - - - !!! For the time being you have to write the (2-4 character containing) syllables outside this program (e. g.) google translate and paste them in here.!!!
2. to be (formal /polite) - Words ending in a vowel
3. to be (informal /polite) - Words ending in a consonant
4. to be (formal) (ending in vowel or consonant)
5. Nominativ particle - after vowel
6. Nominativ particle - after consonant
7. Negative - not to be
8. to be on top of / under (informal - polite)
9. to be on top of / under (formal - polite)
10. in front of
Sign up to save your progress!